Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Starting again...P*AD* 1- Erin Go Braugh

Ok, so I have been convinced to start doing my Picture A Day thing. So I will. Yesterday was good ol St. Patrick's Day. I may not look it, with the red hair and all, but I'm Irish. My grandma's maiden name was Kennedy and NOW my last name is Murray. Hahahahahaha I'm so Irish. For years and years, every St. Patrick's Day my mom has cooked corn beef & cabbage. In the past few years I have discovered a liking to cabbage and I have always liked corn beef.I just knew I had to attempt my own corn beef & cabbage meal yesterday. The corn beef cooked all day in the crock pot and it was SO VERY GOOD! I was very impressed with myself. The cabbage was quite tasty too. My St. Patrick's Day was just like it used to be at home (except way better corn beef...hahahahahaha)