Thursday, September 4, 2008

Look at the cute penguins


Well, well, well. It's almost here and I'm almost gone. I just really want the sad moving stuff to be over. BUT! My WEDDING is almost HERE!!! I've been planning for a year!!! I remember when my count was at 267. now it's at 2. People have said the time would just fly by. No. These have been the S L O W E S T 2 months of my life. This last week since Kevin got here hasn't been too bad, as I predicted, but other than that time has just dragged on. Ugh. BUT I'M ALMOST A MRS.!! And I will post pictures of stuff when I'm done. My dress hasn't been posted yet cause Kevin reads this sometimes...

2 comments:

Cate Subrosa said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see the pictures! Have an amazing wedding!

Ellen Mint said...

Hope you have a great wedding.