Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Recent Drunk & Sober Events

So sorry for not really updating especially when I;m bored A L O T. This past Monday I went out with my old high school friend Shannon. We went to a bar in Spanish Harlem. They had some sangria. Some very delicious sangria. I didn't realize how much I had to drink till we were getting ready to leave and I stood up for the first time since we had sat down. And then, not until I was on the train did I really realize how really drunk I was.

Me and Kevin got into a big fight so I ended up sad drunk instead of fun happy drunk. Drunk and riding the subway are not a good combo. BUT, I had an awesome time catching up with Shannon and hope her working ass can do it again soon. She's my new best friend. Hahahahaha...I'm so lonely. Ok not really but I really did have a good time. And I made it safely home at night, by myself, and drunk. So I rock. Note: Drunk dialing your mom and mom-in-law is NOT a good idea, they will make fun of you afterwards.

Starting yesterday, my jaw/teeth have been a wreck. My mouth hurts sooooooooooooo bad. I know it's cause I need the root of my back tooth pulled. Kevin says we can afford it next week. So Ibuprofen and Tylenol are on a good schedule here. And liquid orajel when those aren't completely workig. I take deep breaths and suck it up, lay down, and put ice on it. When I'm freaking out too much over it I take my anxiety medicine, then I go nite nite a lot easier. Phew.

No comments: