Friday, July 4, 2008

Kevin is SO lucky!!


So, since I'm going over to my friends' house tonight, I thought I should be all nice Suzy homemaker and make them a blueberry pie out of those blueberries I picked the other day. So I got the pie assembled and had some left over crust and filling and made a little turnover type dealy. So When the turnover thingy was done, I split it between me, my mom, and my dad. And all agreed, I AM AWESOME! That's the finished pie over there. And in case you couldn't tell, in honor of the 4th of July, that's a firework in the pie crust...So I had called Kevin earlier just to let him know exactly how lucky he is. Not only will I make him a blueberry pie, but I hand make the crust, too [no pre-made pie crust there!] AND not only will I hand make the crust, I'll even go pick the damn blueberries. Kevin is the luckiest man alive.

1 comment:

Cate Subrosa said...

That is so cute... I love making pies with shapes cut into the crusts!