Thursday, July 10, 2008

My kitchen cont. And my bathroom

I'm so over and done with getting stuff for the wedding (except fun things for the kids table...). I' way more interested in making/acquiring things to make my NYC apartment look awesome! I think I'm doing a good job so far. My latest projects include making the cupcake kitchen chalkboard. And here's how it turned out:I think it looks pretty sweet. Sweet as in awesome and sugary. I love love love using scrap booking paper for backgrounds in projects. It's inexpensive (4/$1.00 or 2/$1.00 or less)and comes already colored and designed! Great.
Now my bathroom is going to be pretty cool too. Me and my mom were at some store and found a New York skyline shower curtain. Instant bathroom decorating theme! So, using my aunt's nifty picture making idea I now have these to go into the bathroom:











And yesterday and the wonderful Hobby Lobby, their wall decorations were 50% off. That's always a good deal, right? Yes it is. My mommy found this that I bought: Yeah that's metal.
















Also while we were roaming around Hobby Lobby, my mom found this magnet That I forgot to take a picture of before I sent it this mornin, but this is what it says with a different picture:I thought it was very cute considering I don't get there for 2 more months. Hahahahahahaha. My home is going to be the cutest ever!

No comments: