Sunday, June 15, 2008

My ______ things

So I was going into Target and was looking around and decided I would list some of my feelings towards certain things I see, think, hear, experience, and etc.

My Favorite Things

1. When Kevin calls
2. Taking Pictures
3. When Kevin calls me "baby"
4. Delicious smelling candles
5. Watching cooking shows
6. Making something from a cooking show that turns out right
7. Really cool kitchen utensils
8. Sparkley jewelry
9. Good, sweet coffee
10. My nieces & nephews
11. A fun sizzle night
12. Talking for 1+ hours with Kevin
13. Finding AWESOME stuff on clearance
14. Dollar spot at Target
15. The cuppycake song Song here
16. Grocery shopping
17. I love my engagement ring
18. When Kevin tells me stories
19. Thinking up cute kids' names
20. Finding the perfect gift for someone [I'm very good at that]




Things I dislike

1. Arguing
2. People who refuse to listen
3. Hard-boiled eggs
4. The smell of HB eggs
5. My camera breaking
6. The words: "hate", "shut up", "stupid", "snagger", "panties", "cunt"
7. Someone that does something to purposely piss me off
8. People who talk over me
9. Waiting
10. Waiting




Things that make me laugh

1. Sizzle Time!!
2. Gabby
3. Parker
4. Will Ferrel
5. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
6. The Soup
7. Best Week Ever
8. The movies: "Talledega Nights", "Superbad", "Half-Baked", "Knocked-Up"
9. Dave Chapelle
10. Kevin



Let me know some of your things or if you feel the same or opposite of my things!

No comments: