Thursday, January 22, 2009

P*A*D*-Day 14- Baby shower for sizzle...and me?


This is the baby shower invite to my sizzle's baby shower. Isn't it so cute? Now, the reason this is so picture worthy is because I GET TO BE IN TOWN FOR THE SHOWER!!!! That's right, I leave the 30th for St. Louis and come back the 17th of February. Yes, yes, I know that's a long trip, but Kevin and I discussed it and we're both okay with that. I'm very very excited to see my sister, her pregnant belly, the kids, my mom & dad, my whole family really. I have the job of thinking up games for the baby shower and I think I've come up with 3 good ones. Now on to more pressing information...


This is my cup of coffee. I wasn't sure how else to show how crazy tired I have been recently. I sleep till about 11 or 12 when I would usually wake up at 8ish. I go to bed really early too. Kevin keeps asking if I fell okay, and I do. So now Kevin, my mother, and a few others are convinced that I am pregnant. I really don't think I am. Aren't you supposed to get like morning sickness or something? With how I usually am I have always had a feeling I would get the worst morning sickness. Kevin doesn't want me to take a pregnancy test till after the St. Louis trip so it is "looming" over my head the whole trip. I'm going to be going nuts with curiosity the entire trip. I just think he doesn't want it to be looming over HIS head the entire time I'm gone. Oh well, results of that will come soon enough I guess...

No comments: