Thursday, January 15, 2009

P*A*D*-Day 7-Shannon!!



My friend Shannon came over last night - this is yesterday's picture. I went and got her from the train station and we stopped at the liquor store on the way home. I cooked dinner and she got the tequila. I had never done tequila shots, so i was excited. We started off with a couple shots, ate, did some shots during dinner and then we finished the whole bottle after that. I was a bit intoxicated. Hell, I was drunk. It was fun, at least I had fun I hope Shannon did. I made fajitas for dinner last night and they were DELICIOUS! I was proud of myself fo sho.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What the heck is she doing wearing a tanktop? I have like 50 layers of clothes on this week - it's FREEZING!

Good choice on the tequila - it's so my favorite.