Friday, January 9, 2009

P*A*D*-Day 2 Food, Glorious Food!

I'm not really sure what made me think of taking a picture of this, but today's picture(s) are of most of the food I've eaten today. Well, at least breakfast and lunch, cause then I left the house and went to Target.

So this is my breakfast. A chocolate chip muffin and coffee in my favorite coffee mug. Speaking of coffee, I have not made one bad pot of coffee since living here! I'm so proud of myself. I have started to make more and more coffee and drink it all. About 6 cups a day. I asked my mom if that was too much. She said it shouldn't be too bad. I drink it hot in the a.m. and then leave the leftovers to get cool and put it over ice and make my self an iced coffee. DELICIOUS! I don't need no stinking Starbucks!


This is the best coffee EVER!! My mom says that coffee in a bag almost always tastes batter than canned coffee. This stuff is oh so wonderful. It makes me want to go get some whole beans and grind them myself just to see what that tastes like. I just know that I will never be able to go back to canned crap again, I have been spoiled.




And then I made lunch for Kevin. We had some ground beef, so I decided to make him sloppy joes.I accidently put in too much brown sugar, so it kinda tasted like candied beef. Weird, but it still tasted pretty good. I took pictures of all the makings of my sloppy joes, but that's too much work to post all that junk, and it isn't that big of a deal. If you need a good sloppy joe recipe, let me know, I will share!

No comments: